TERMS & CONDITIONS
By participating in Living’s Radio Personality of the Year survey, you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- The competition runs from 1 to 22 May 2020. One winner will be selected through a draw at the end of the competition.
- Entries will close at midnight on 22 May 2020. To qualify, all entries must be received by the specified deadline.
- There can be only one entry/comment and one nomination per participant. Media Services (Private) Limited (MSL) reserves the right to disregard multiple entries.
- Nominations must be from English language radio stations in Sri Lanka.
- The competition winner and winning Radio Personality will be announced on 24 May 2020.
- The selection of winners is at the discretion of the selection committee and names may not be repeated. MSL reserves the right to replace the winners in case they are not contactable by the given deadline.
- The winners will be posted on Facebook. They must confirm their names and contact details by 5 p.m. on 29 May 2020. Prizes will be forfeited when this deadline passes.
- Winners must claim their prizes by 5 p.m. on 5 June 2020 – prizes will be forfeited when this deadline passes.
- All prizes can be collected from LMD House, 4 Greenlands Avenue, Colombo 5, between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. on weekdays – provided that there is proof of identity.
- The decision of MSL shall be final – i.e. no correspondence will be entered into with regard to the selection of winners.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash (vouchers cannot be extended under any circumstances).
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, for any reason.
- MSL or its authorised representative reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or submits an entry that is not in accordance with the stated conditions of the contest.
- Participation in this contest implies acceptance of all the terms and conditions mentioned herein.